Address: 166 N Aberdeen St, Chicago, IL 60607
Neighborhood: West Loop
Price for a 1-Bedroom Apartment: $2,900 – $3,100
About One Six Six
One Six Six, according to its website, exhibits “fresh sophistication” with the goal of “balancing authenticity and elegance.” This building delivers all of the experiences you need to live a luxury lifestyle in one place.
Amenities include, but are not limited to,
- an outdoor skygarden with entertainment and beverage station;
- an indoor lounge with billiards, shuffleboard, and poker;
- an outdoor dining and lounge pavilion;
- an athletic club;
- private and group co-working spaces;
- a composting service;
- and a private dining room with a chef’s kitchen.
For pets, both a pet spa and a bark park with an agility course provide creature comforts for your furry family members. Parking is available for an additional monthly fee.
Apartment units at One Six Six come with chef-inspired kitchens that contain Viaterra Quartz Countertops, stylish backsplashes, chrome hardware, modern grey cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. Elongated, black-framed windows define the interiors, overlooking cityscapes and bringing in abundant natural light. Oak-style flooring gives the units added hominess and smart home features add functionality.
Awesome Places Within Walking Distance:
- Bonci Pizza
- TimeOut Market (Food Hall)
- J.P. Graziano (Italian Deli & Grocery)
- Au Cheval (Burgers)
- The Fig Tree (Gift Shop)
- Union Park (City Park)
Closest Grocery Stores:
- Whole Foods
- Wild Fork
- Go Grocer
Learn More about Chicago:
- Tour Chicago Like a Local
- Cost of Living in Chicago
- How to Spend a Summer in the Windy City
- Chicago Free Apartment Locators: Everything You Need to Know
Ready to Tour One Six Six?
If you want to live in One Six Six (or a luxury building like it), let us set up a tour for you. Our agents will walk you through the entire process to ensure that you find a home that matches your desired lifestyle, price point, and aesthetic preferences. Let us know what you’re looking for and start your free apartment search today!
Karrie Fuller earned her PhD in English from the University of Notre Dame. After a decade of teaching college-level writing and English courses, she brings a wealth of expertise about writing, editing, and content management to AptAmigo's marketing team.