Address: 1044 W Van Buren St, Chicago, IL 60607
Neighborhood: West Loop
Price for a 1-Bedroom Apartment: $2,400 – $3,000/month
About Sage West Loop
Sage West Loop describes itself as a “boutique high-rise” where you can “find all the elements for a life well-lived” in the thriving West Loop neighborhood, located a short walk away from Greektown and the University of Illinois Chicago. With a semi-industrial feel that matches the neighborhood’s history, this building balances loft-like, concrete ceilings and pillars with warmer, light-colored wood flooring and cabinets. Luxury rooftop amenities with striking city views entice residents into the welcoming, but urban spaces that define the West Loop lifestyle.
Community amenities at Sage West Loop include:
- Recreation & game rooms,
- Indoor & outdoor dining spaces,
- Fitness center & yoga studio,
- Sky terrace with fire pits,
- Co-working spaces with private rooms,
- EV charging stations and parking spots.
Sage West Loop is a pet-friendly community.
Apartment units here come with private balconies, custom closets, stainless steel appliances, floor-to-ceiling windows, keyless entry, roller shades, and more. Practical layouts influenced by loft-style living define the spaces with high-end touches throughout.
Awesome Places Within Walking Distance:
- University of Illinois Chicago
- Ground Up Coffee Co.
- Green City Market West Loop (Saturday farmer’s market)
- Bartelme (Mary) Park (City park with dog park and playground)
- Greek Islands (Restaurant)
- Artopolis Bakery, Cafe, & Agora
- National Hellenic Museum
Closest Grocery Stores:
- Target (practically next door)
- West Loop Market
- Whole Foods
Learn More about Chicago:
- Tour Chicago Like a Local
- Chicago’s Walkability Score
- Best Day Trips from Chicago
- How to Meet People in Chicago
- Best West Loop Bars
- Chicago Free Apartment Locators: Everything You Need to Know
Ready to Tour Sage West Loop?
If you want to live in Sage West Loop (or a luxury building like it), let us set up a tour for you. Our agents will walk you through the entire process to ensure that you find a home that matches your desired lifestyle, price point, and aesthetic preferences. Let us know what you’re looking for and start your free apartment search today!
Karrie Fuller earned her PhD in English from the University of Notre Dame. After a decade of teaching college-level writing and English courses, she brings a wealth of expertise about writing, editing, and content management to AptAmigo's marketing team.