Address: 1001 South State Street, Chicago, IL 60605
Neighborhood: South Loop
Price for a 1-Bedroom Apartment: $2,350-$2,650/month
About 1001 S State
1001 S State gives residents access to “ trendsetting amenities that blend style with technology” and “scene-stealing views of Chicago’s skyline” in a neighborhood close to many of the city’s biggest attractions. High-rise living close to public transportation means that residents can take advantage of Chicago’s urban lifestyle and rich culture.
The extensive list of amenities at 1001 S State include, but are not limited to:
- Makerspace with 3d printer at other tools to inspire your creativity;
- Fitness center and yoga studio;
- Rooftop pool, sundeck, hot tub, and grilling stations;
- Media room & game room for entertainment;
- Birch grove & herb garden;
- Dog run & pet grooming station;
- Rooftop lounge & terrace.
This building welcomes pets and provides parking.
Apartment units at 1001 S State come with grey-tone flooring, dual-tone kitchen cabinets, quartz counter tops, floor-to-ceiling windows with roller shades, custom closet shelving, keyless entry, and more. The modern design merges aesthetics with technological convenience mixed with creative and thoughtful touches.
Awesome Places Within Walking Distance:
- Lowcountry (Seafood)
- Yolk (Brunch)
- Grant Park (City park with major attractions)
- Field Museum (Natural history)
- Art Institute (Museum)
- Shedd Aquarium
Closest Grocery Stores:
- Trader Joe’s
- South Loop Market
- Go Grocer
Learn More about Chicago:
- Tour Chicago Like a Local
- Best Day Trips from Chicago
- Best South Loop Restaurants
- Best South Loop Bars
- Chicago Free Apartment Locators: Everything You Need to Know
Ready to Tour 1001 S State?
If you want to live in 1001 S State (or a luxury building like it), let us set up a tour for you. Our agents will walk you through the entire process to ensure that you find a home that matches your desired lifestyle, price point, and aesthetic preferences. Let us know what you’re looking for and start your free apartment search today!
Karrie Fuller earned her PhD in English from the University of Notre Dame. After a decade of teaching college-level writing and English courses, she brings a wealth of expertise about writing, editing, and content management to AptAmigo's marketing team.