Address: 2059 19th St, Denver, CO 80202
Price for a 1-Bedroom Apartment: $2,200-$2,400/month
About Mercer at Union Station
Mercer Union Station calls itself “central to an epic story” because of its downtown location, luxury design, and desirable amenities. It sits within walking distance of food, drinks, and attractions in a lively spot with the easiest access to transportation anywhere in the city. As far as how it looks and feels, this building provides “just enough industrial edge to create a unique wow factor, balanced with the warmth of rich woods and cozy, bespoke touches,” according to their website.
Amenities at Mercer Union Station include:
- Views of the mountains, Union Station, and downtown,
- Co-working spaces,
- Fitness & wellness studio,
- Coffee & tea bar,
- Indoor & Outdoor rooftop lounge,
- Monthly social events.
Dogs and cats love living here. Plus, for transportation, the light rail takes no time to walk to in this highly walkable neighborhood, but Mercer does offer parking options for anyone who needs to keep their car.
Apartment units at Mercer Union Station come with quartz countertops, roller shades, smart locks & thermostats, and wood floors. Some apartments include balconies and an in-unit washer & dryer as well. Floor-to-ceiling windows bring in lots of light, and the subtle industrial influence from the common areas in the building carries into the cabinet materials too.
Awesome Places Within Walking Distance:
- Union Station (transportation hub with dining and shopping)
- Rail Yard Dog Park (across the street!)
- Commons Park (large city park)
- Onefold (breakfast & lunch)
- Hello Darling (coffee shop & cocktail bar)
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Free Market (local shopping)
- Milk Market (food hall)
Closest Grocery Stores:
- Whole Foods
- King Sooper’s
- Pacific Mercantile Company (Japanese market)
- EVOO Marketplace (oil & vinegar)
Learn More about Denver:
- Tour Denver Like a Local
- Things to Do in Downtown Denver at Night
- Best Luxury Riverfront Park Apartments in Denver
- Denver Free Apartment Locators: Everything You Need to Know
Ready to Tour Mercer at Union Station?
If you want to live in Mercer at Union Station (or a luxury building like it), let us set up a tour for you. Our agents will walk you through the entire process to ensure that you find a home that matches your desired lifestyle, price point, and aesthetic preferences. Let us know what you’re looking for and start your free apartment search today!
Karrie Fuller earned her PhD in English from the University of Notre Dame. After a decade of teaching college-level writing and English courses, she brings a wealth of expertise about writing, editing, and content management to AptAmigo's marketing team.