Address: 401 Guadalupe Street, Austin, TX 78701
Neighborhood: Downtown Austin
Price for a 1-Bedroom Apartment: $3,200 – $4,550/month
About Gables Republic Square
Connected to the high-end Hotel Zaza, with whom they share amenities, Gables Republic Square describes itself as a “chic boutique apartment community.” Classy decor with nods to historical design permeate the building, creating opulent spaces to live, work, and play in the heart of downtown. Conveniently, your out-of-town visitors can stay at the hotel, and for anyone who works downtown (or from home), a short walking commute will ease your transition into the workday.
Amenities at this pet-friendly building include:
- 24/7 concierge,
- Rooftop pool with hot tub & fire pit,
- Fully-equipped fitness center,
- Gear room with rentable equipment (lawn games, cameras, picnic baskets, etc.),
- Record room with vinyl library and record players,
- Rooftop terrace,
- Co-working space.
Parking is available at Gables Republic Square.
Each apartment at Gables comes with a private balcony, 10-foot ceilings, dark wood finishes, quartz countertops, and vintage-inspired tile. Smart thermostats save you money on electricity, and abundant closet and storage spaces help you keep your space tidy.
Awesome Places Within Walking Distance:
- Halcyon (coffee & cocktails)
- Republic Square (park that hosts farmer’s market & other events)
- The Roosevelt Room (cocktail bar)
- ATX Cocina (Mexican food)
- True Food Kitchen (healthy restaurant)
- Museum of the Weird (see for yourself)
- 2nd Street District (shopping mall with local vendors)
Closest Grocery Stores:
- Trader Joe’s
- Royal Blue Grocery
- Whole Foods
Learn More about Austin:
- Tour Austin Like a Local
- How to Beat the Summer Heat in Austin
- Best Neighborhoods in Austin for Young Professionals
- Best Apartments in Downtown Austin
- Austin Free Apartment Locators: Everything You Need to Know
Ready to Tour Gables Republic Square?
If you want to live in Gables Republic Square (or a luxury building like it), let us set up a tour for you. Our agents will walk you through the entire process to ensure that you find a home that matches your desired lifestyle, price point, and aesthetic preferences. Let us know what you’re looking for and start your free apartment search today!
Karrie Fuller earned her PhD in English from the University of Notre Dame. After a decade of teaching college-level writing and English courses, she brings a wealth of expertise about writing, editing, and content management to AptAmigo's marketing team.