The Best Luxury Apartments in Atlanta
Are you looking for a luxury apartment in Atlanta? You’re not alone.
According to the AJC, Atlanta is the 10th fastest growing city in the country and has one of the fasted growing economies, too.
That’s no surprise to native Atlantans. They know that Atlanta offers a fabulous Southern lifestyle to all ages and interests. From urban restaurants and attractions to chilling out in its parks and outdoor recreation areas, Atlanta has it all.
Getting in on the action is easy. More than half of metro Atlanta’s 5.5 million residents rent, so you know you’ll find outstanding rental options. Here are our top picks for the best luxury apartment living in Atlanta:
Atlanta Luxury Apartment #1 – North and Line:
Live Here If: You‘re looking for “hip and happening” apartment life
Neighborhood: Old Fourth Ward
“Hip and happening” is how North and Line describes itself and they’re on the mark. Built in 2018, it’s a thoroughly modern building located in the gentrified Old Fourth Ward Neighborhood. The revitalized neighborhood is just buzzing with economic and social activity. The apartment patios overlook the happening Historic Fourth Ward Park and hip Ponce City Market. The building also has direct access to the Eastside Beltline for fun and recreation.
North and Line is pet and family friendly, with a focus on fitness, too. Public transportation is easy to reach, and many attractions are within walking distance. The building includes studios, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and luxury lofts.
- Fitness Center With Private Yoga Studio
- Club Room With Ultimate Game Room
- Resort-Style Pool With Skyline Views
- Package Concierge
- Storage Units
- Controlled Access Bike Storage And Bike Repair Station
- Dog Wash
- Ground-Floor On-Site Restaurant
Atlanta Luxury Apartment #2 – AMLI Ponce Park:
Live Here If: You want fun, eco-friendly luxury urban living
Neighborhood: Old Fourth Ward
Here’s another luxurious winner in the Old Fourth Ward neighborhood. AMLI Ponce Park was built in 2014. That means it’s still fresh and new, but also has a few years of excellent customer reviews to give you confidence in your choice. Residents describe their lifestyle as “fun” and praise the “professional and personable staff.”
With its great location, Ponce Park neighbors the Historic Old 4th Ward Park, Atlanta Beltline and Ponce City Market. It’s easy to get to downtown Atlanta, Midtown, or other busy areas.
Worried about your environmental footprint? Ponce Park stands out with LEED Platinum Certification. LEED is a “national certification system developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) to encourage the construction of energy and resource-efficient buildings.” Platinum is the highest level of that certification.
Ponce Park has 1 and 2 bedroom units available. They also offer short term furnished apartments, a nice feature for temporary residents.
- LEED Platinum Certification (lower energy bills and environmental impact)
- Swimming pool with sun shelf
- 24/7 Fitness center
- Pet park
- Resident Clubroom with cyber cafe
- Outdoor kitchen with grills
- Business center with conference area
- Recycling center
Atlanta Luxury Apartment #3 – AMLI Parkside:
Live Here If: You’re looking for a relaxed luxury lifestyle in an incredible location.
Neighborhood: Old Fourth Ward
By now you know all about the exciting Old Fourth Ward lifestyle. AMLI Parkside takes it up a notch with unique luxury features. Think gourmet kitchens with espresso cabinets. A full laundry room in each apartment. Valet trash service. Or how about a pet spa?
AMLI Parkside residents love the walkable location and the many community amenities. As with AMLI Park Place, they find the management and maintenance teams to be professional and responsive. AMLI Parkside is an Energy Star certified community and has many green features, such as car charging stations, bike storage, and a recycling program.
It offers studios, 1 and 2 bedroom units and some two-story townhome style floor plans, too.
- Resort-style pool with Wi-Fi
- 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center
- Cyber café with computers, Wi-Fi and conference room
- Expansive resident clubroom with serving area
- Outdoor living room with fireplace and grill
- Pet spa
- Covered garage parking with reserved spaces available
- Valet trash service
Atlanta Luxury Apartment #4 – Nine 15 Midtown:
Live Here If: You want high style big city living
Before we get to Nine 15, Midtown Atlanta needs an explanation of its own. If you’re looking for real urban living, but still want a sense of community, Midtown is the place for you. Walkability, restaurants, parks, attractions, festivals, shopping – it’s got it all. If you get tired of walking, there are free public circulator shuttles to take you around. Georgia Tech students and staff will love the close proximity to campus. Plus, Midtown has a fast-growing residential population, too. Which leads us back to Nine 15.
Nine 15 is a high-rise building in the heart of Midtown with studio and one and two bedroom units. The apartments boast high style interiors, including quartz countertops, open plan design, and stainless steel appliances. The building is on its way to becoming LEED certified and has energy and money-saving tankless water heaters. And did we mention the unbelievable city views?
There are lots of community perks, too, in tune with modern day living. Would you like an outdoor brick pizza oven and fire pit? Pets are welcome and can stretch their paws in a private dog run. Residents also have access to Midtown Alliance Member Perks to fully enjoy the neighborhood.
- 24-hour Fitness Club with Personalized Fitness Training
- Local Organic Food Deliveries
- Dry-Cleaning and Housekeeping Service
- Pet Grooming, Walking and Sitting and 1/2 Acre Private Park with Dog Run
- Outdoor Sky Deck
- Sports Cafe
- Resort-Style Heated Saline Pool
- 24 Hour Concierge & Coffee Bar
Atlanta Luxury Apartment #5 – YOO on the Park:
Live Here If: You want a cutting edge, socially active luxury lifestyle
YOO on the Park is not just a luxury apartment building. It’s a way of life.
YOO is an international residential and hotel design company founded by property entrepreneur John Hitchcox and designer Philippe Starck. As they like to say, their focus is “yoo.” Their Art of Living® program gives residents opportunities for “social and health-conscious pursuits, state-of-the-art technology and connectivity.” That includes concierge services, social programming, fitness classes, pet sitting and more. See below for a partial list of their amenities.
YOO on the Park is a 25-story high-rise building with studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom floorplans. It prides itself on luxurious touches and a fresh, bold design. The building overlooks Piedmont Park, giving a great combo of park and city overlooks.
- Resident Guest Suite
- Resort-Style Saltwater Pool
- Outdoor Summer Kitchen and Organic Urban Herb Garden
- Billiards Lounge with Media Entertainment
- Virtual Golf Simulator Offering Five Courses
- 24-hour Fitness Center
Atlanta Luxury Apartment #6 – Lilli Midtown:
Live Here If: You’re looking for a boutique hotel-like luxury experience
Twenty-five stories high, Lilli Midtown apartments offer magnificent city views from their panoramic windows. The building was built in 2016, apparent in the high ceilings and other modern touches.
Lilli Midtown values privacy and service, with only seven units per floor. (Compare that to ten in other buildings.) There’s a concierge, of course, plus drop-off and pick-up dry cleaning and laundry service, a dedicated moving concierge and planned social activities.
Choose from their one bedroom, two bedroom or three bedroom penthouse options. There are furnished units available, too.
- Wi-Fi at Pool and Clubhouse
- In-Board Terraces With Glass Slider Doors
- Drop-off and Pick-up Dry Cleaning and Laundry Service
- Electric Car-Charging Stations
- Freestanding Soaking Tubs With Chrome Tub Fillers
- Full-Service Concierge
- Rooftop Terrace With Grilling Stations, Alfresco Dining Tables, and Fire Pit
- Wine Coolers in Select Homes
Live Here If: You want incredible city views in a luxury apartment
Post Midtown makes the most of city views with dramatic floor to ceiling windows and glass panel balconies. You’ll be surrounded by city life in their studio and 1, 2 or 3 bedroom luxury apartments.
There’s lots to do in the neighborhood, including Piedmont Park, nearby. But if you need to get out, the Midtown MARTA station is minutes away.
Post Apartments are known for their outstanding, responsive maintenance. Post Midtown residents agree, complimenting the staff on the exceptionally clean grounds.
- 24/hr Fitness Center with yoga, Pilates and Kickboxing space
- Bark Park with a pet spa and grooming area
- Rooftop Pool
- Building wired for Google Fiber
- On-site, 24/7 maintenance
Atlanta Luxury Apartment #8 – Trace:
Live Here If: You want a quiet luxury apartment in Midtown Atlanta
Love the city, but want to chill when you’re home? Trace offers an “all around great experience.” Yep, that’s straight from a customer review.
Trace has 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with a wide array of floor plans. You’ll love the 9’ and 10’ ceilings, walk-in closets, available full-size washer and dryer, private one car garages and other amenities. If you have any problems, there’s an online “Resident Portal” for residents to submit service requests.
Your pets can relax in style, too. Trace prides itself on being a pet-friendly community.
- Entertainment lounge with WiFi
- LEED certification
- Business center with PCs and Macs
- Wellness center with Technogym machines, free weights, and spin bikes
- Ornately landscaped relaxation courtyard
- Premium outdoor cooking equipment in grilling areas
- Outdoor lounge with fireplace and TV
- Swimming pool
Atlanta Luxury Apartment #9 – Azure on the Park:
Live Here If: You want a full suite of luxury amenities and super park views
The name gives it away. Azure on the Park does indeed give you gorgeous, bird’s eye views of Piedmont Park. But Azure is also an all-around sophisticated experience. They offer five designer interior collections, for example, and some units have reclaimed barnwood accent walls. Pretty cool, right?
Azure on the Park is rightfully proud of its one, two and three bedroom apartments. They have full-size washer/dryer sets in every unit, Bluetooth®-distributed audio systems, integrated high-speed fiber access, and Nest® Learning Thermostats to name a few perks. And if you’re too busy to keep house, check out their Housekeeping service.
- Rooftop infinity saline pool overlooking Piedmont Park
- State-of-the-art fitness center with yoga/spin studio
- Sky Club with billiards, entertainment dining, & Starbucks coffee bar
- 22nd-floor Overlook and 7th floor Terrace with outdoor kitchen, grilling stations, & Bocce Ball Court
- Dog spa & dog walk
- Resident & bike storage
- Electric vehicle charging stations and designated Zipcar® locations
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- LEED certified Gold
Atlanta Luxury Apartment #10 – Icon Midtown:
Live Here If: You want modern luxury living with a focus on the arts
At 39 stories high, Icon Midtown stands out as it is. But what really sets it apart is its curated art collection, showcasing local and international contemporary art. The collection includes the largest mural in the city, painted by HENSE. And that’s not all. Icon Midtown also has a private cinema and screening room.
Art aficionados will also love the designer apartments. Floor to ceiling windows, quartz countertops, and stainless steel appliances are just some of the features. The views are spectacular, too. From the 39th floor club, you can see Stone Mountain or the North Georgia mountains.
Take your pick of studio, one, two, & three bedroom apartment options.
- Spa-inspired garden style bathtub and stand-up shower combination.
- 24-hour residents only Icon Fitness Club with cardio, TRX suspension equipment, free-weights, and circuit training
- Yoga studio and spinning area
- Spa with steam room and private treatment rooms
- Billiard tables, poker table, and cyber lounge bar
- 24-hour Concierge Service.
- Direct access to Midtown Whole Foods.
- 39th-floor roof terrace with fire pit and 360 Midtown views.
- 11th-floor pool terrace with clear edge spa, barbecue grills, games area, Alfresco dining space, poolside cabanas, and more.
Did you know you can hire someone to apartment hunt for you before you even arrive in Atlanta?
Save yourself time, stress, and money by calling AptAmigo. We’ll gather your list of specifications, budgetary needs, and desired locations— then compile a list of potential apartment buildings that fit your preferences. We’ll even set up tours and provide assistance throughout the entire rental process. It’s the black card for apartment hunting. Contact us to get started on your new chapter in Atlanta!
Want to get in touch with your own personal apartment expert? Click below to get started!